Thursday, January 13, 2011

Friends and Cupcakes

Tonight was a whirlwind experience in cupcake making! A good friend, Jeanine from http://icoulduseadeal.com/, and her husband, Jesse came to town.  And Jeanine informed me that she has been dreaming of cupcakes, so best could I fulfill her dreams...with fresh yummy cupcakes, of course.

So after work I stopped and picked up some cupcake wrappers and then home. And in a matter of a couple of hours, after a couple of text messages and phone calls inquiring about my progress...

Cherry Chip Cupcakes with Cherry/Cream Cheese filing and Cherry Icing.


and for breakfast...

Blueberry Muffins with cream cheese.

2 comments:

  1. Yum, yum! The cupcakes were great last night and I can't wait to have breakfast this morning. I think I will eat some fruit to even out the muffins!
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! They were everyrhing I was dreaming of. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete